Illusion Theater strives to provide facilities and performances that are easily accessible to all patrons of the arts. We make every effort to arrange an audio described performance and American Sign Language performance for most of Illusion's shows. If you have questions or concerns, or would like to receive more information about accessibility options at Illusion, please call 612-339-4944 during normal business hours and we will be happy to assist you!
- Assisted listening devices are available at all Illusion Theater performances.
- The theater entrance is accessible to patrons with mobility disabilities.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available, as is a wheelchair lift.
If such an accommodation is required, please request an accessible seating location when ordering tickets.
- In the city of Minneapolis, people with disability permits or plates can park free-of-charge at 1-, 2- and 4-hour parking meters for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Disability parking permit and plate holders who need to park for longer periods of time can now park for free at 6-, 8- or 10-hour meters for as long as they wish.
Upcoming ASL Interpreted Show Dates: